Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Support Branch
Documents can be downloaded from the Army Training & Certification Tracking System (ATCTS), under the Templates section.
- Complete the DoD Cyber Awareness Challenge found at https://cyber.mil/training/cyber-awareness-challenge/. The certificate must be less than one year old when submitting your account request.
- A signed Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) must be on file. This will be imported into your ATCTS account. The AUP can be signed electronically at https://cs.signal.army.mil/ or filled out using the form downloaded from the ATCTS link above. This is also an alternate location to take the DoD Cyber Awareness challenge.
- A signed DD2875. This form must be less than 30 days old and signed by the user, the user's supervisor, the IAO or appointee, and the Security Manager. A copy of this form can be found at the ATCTS documents link above.
The 502nd Communications Squadron manages telephone systems on JBSA. Their Help Desk can be reached at 210-221-4357
Other helpful information regarding phone numbers on Fort Sam Houston:
- DSN for 221 Prefix: 471
- DSN for 295 Prefix: 421
- DSN for 808 Prefix: 420
Change requests for distribution lists and mailboxes require a Service Now ticket at the Army Enterprise Service Desk.
Once logged in, navigate to Catalog | Enterprise Email | Enterprise Email Request
Owners can easily update distribution lists at the Global Federated User Directory (GFUD). Global Federated User Directory
Please call the Army Enterprise Service Desk at 1-866-335-2769.
- Submit a NEC Ticket using the link at the top of this page.
- Contact the NEC Operations Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-221-8000.
- Provide the Remedy ticket #, the building affected, the room affected, how many people are affected, and the highest ranking individual affected by the outage.
Some helpful links and information for Army365:
- AESD-Worldwide will serve as the 24/7/365 single point of contact for all Army365 Tier 0 and Tier 1 incidents and service requests.
- TEAMS - Web based access to Army365 Teams can be reached at https://dod.teams.microsoft.us/. **Note - The username is your email address name @army.mil.
- GFUD - The Global Federated User Directory is the new location to review Army365 account information. You can also manage owned group mailboxes and distribution lists from your GFUD profile. https://portal.apps.deas.mil/
- OneDrive - Storage allocation on OneDrive will be 1TB per user, 1TB per Team, and up to 25TB for an Organization Sharepoint site, once available
- ARMY365 Outlook Web App - https://webmail.apps.mil/
- Office365 - Office365 online can be accessed at https://www.ohome.apps.mil/
- Account Settings - Your Army 365 account settings can be managed at https://myaccount.azure.us/.
ID Card Online is the new destination for GAL updates and CAC/ID Card resources.
You can recover your old certificates at the following links.
- Once logged in, recover the most recent expired certificate.
- Download it and record the password presented to you.
- Open the downloaded certificate to start the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Next until you get to the password dialog and enter the password recorded when the certificate was downloaded. Do not check any of the boxes.
- Click Next until you get to Finish, accepting the default settings. Click OK when those dialog boxes pop up.
- Installation verification can be performed in Internet Options | Content tab | Certificates... button | Personal tab.
- Any downloaded .P12 files MUST be deleted as they will be flagged in a security scan.